Sunday, March 1, 2015

SHARE

Featuring a FREEBIE of the WEEK

Posted Every Sunday

My blog is going to be short and sweet today!  I have been working all day on March Warm-Ups to address some misconceptions in my classroom.  I focused heavily on Parts of Speech because my class seems to struggle with those tremendously.  So, my tip today is to SHARE!  
We are all in this for one reason; the students!  Therefore, we should all work together to help make their learning experiences better.  In honor of my blog and my tip for today, I am sharing!
This is my FREEBIE of the Week, which is a sample from my March Printables I just finished making.  Please remember to leave feedback.  If you wish to purchase the whole set, I have added the link to it.  
Thank you for your continued support, and Happy Teaching!!!

Click Here!


Click Below for the Entire Listing!


Next week, IPads in the classroom!



0 comments:

Post a Comment