Sunday, April 12, 2015

Take a Break


      I did not post last Sunday because I did exactly what the teacher tip of the week says.  I took a break! My boys and I went to Hilton Head Island for the week of our Spring Break.  We met my sister and my mom there.  We had an amazing time.  

   The teacher tip of the week is TAKE A BREAK!  As much as we spend preparing materials, researching ideas, and thinking about our classrooms and students, we need a break.  I had a professor in college tell our class that we needed to find a hobby that separates us from teaching.  I did just that this week.  I went to Hilton Head and did not take my computer for the first time in awhile.  I read a Danielle Steele book, Forever Friends, which I highly recommend.  Most importantly, I enjoyed my family, and I am thankful I did!  I feel completely refreshed and ready to end this year with a bang! Here are a few pictures from our vacation.
At the Square
My Mom and I (Floppy hats are awesome!)

Being Silly!
Our pet alligator at the condo!
Bury Me!


There's always time for miniature golf!!!
I hope you enjoyed your time off, if you had some!  We sure did, and I am thankful for the time I spent with my family with no computer!!! Remember, take a break!

Oh, one last thought! I found this while I was at the beach and I absolutely LOVE it!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment