Sunday, February 22, 2015

Never Stop Learning

Teacher Tip of the Week 
(Featuring a FREEBIE of the WEEK-Posted at the end of every blog)

Several times I hear teachers talk about retirement.  Of course, we all dream of retiring on a deserted, tropical island!  I have been asked a few times when I would retire, and I often wonder that myself.  My thoughts are always the same.

"I will retire when I stop loving what I do and stop learning how to do it better!"

Never stop learning!  We are surrounded by truly amazing individuals.  Those individuals that can make children smile, make them want to be the best they can be, and teach them the most complicating concepts all in one day!
We have the ability to learn so much from one another.  I can think of many times I have simply walked in a colleague's classroom and learned at least one new idea!
Most importantly, we have to remember our goal, which is to educate our students.  We are not in this to shine as individuals, but to work together as a team to help students. So, I challenge you to learn something new every day! 

Click Here for the FREEBIE OF THE WEEK!



Follow my blog, my TPT, and my Facebook for new ideas every week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment