Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Writer's Workshop

Do you need a way to organize your Writer's Workshop?

Here is the solution!  I presented an idea to "The Mailbox Magazine" years ago on how to organize a Writer's Workshop.  This idea was published in their magazine!  Years later, I turned this idea into a reality for me in my classroom.  Only this time, I made it appealing to the students and to me!

Click Here to VIEW and purchase!


This item has been a best seller for me!  There are over 200 people who have wish listed it, so I am reducing the price for one week to $8.50!  Get it while it's on sale!!!

Thank you!
Don't forget to follow my blog for the TEACHER TIP OF THE WEEK and the FREEBIE OF THE WEEK! Both of these are posted every Sunday!

Have an awesome day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment