Monday, May 4, 2015

End of the Year Gift Tags with Gift Ideas


Do you need some end of the year gift ideas? Use these gift tags with the suggested gifts to surprise your class.  Several different options and ideas for making the end of the year special!
Click Here 

Are you looking for a memory activity to complete with your class?  Use this End of the Year Lapbook for the last week of school!  

Click Here!

One of my favorite activities to do with my class is the Teacher/Student Switch day.  The students prepare a lesson to teach the class.  They LOVE it!!! 

Click Here!
I made a journal for my third graders to stay in shape for their 4th grade year.  It includes over 60 days worth of Math and ELA practice. 

Click Here!


I hope you have an amazing remainder of the year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment